Fangoria Magazine is a publication which chronicles the makings of horror, sci-fi and fantasy films. The journal extensively covered the making of the original Fright Night, with dwindling coverage of each of the subsequent films.
Articles EditTom Holland on Fright Night by Abbie Bernstein, pp 20-24
- August 1985 (Issue #47) - On the Set: Fright Night by Abbie Bernstein, pp 32-35
- October 1985 (Issue #48) - Richard Edlund: A Conversation with the Boss of Boss by David Hutchison, pp 20-22
- November 1985 (Issue #49) - The Vampire Next Door: Chris Sarandon by Ed Gross, pp 10-12; A Vampire's Brew of Terror: FX by David Hutchison, pp 19-22; Jerry Dandrige Centerfold
- January 1986 (Issue #50) - The Postal Zone, p. 7
- September 1988 (Issue #77) - Evil Ed: Gone for Good?, pp. 52-55
- September 2011 (Issue #306) - You're So Cool Brewster: William Ragsdale Looks Back by Brice McVicar, pp 35-36
- January 28, 2014 (Online Content) - From the Fangoria Vault: Fright Night 1985
- January 20, 2015 (Online Content) - Shadowvision: Fright Night (1985)
- June 1988 (Issue #74) - Monster Invasion by Marc Shapiro, p. 10
- August 1988 (Issue #76) - Fright Night Part 2 Bares Its Fangs by Marc Shapiro, pp 44-47, 68
- September 1988 (Issue #77) - A Hard Day's Fright Night by Marc Shapiro, pp 26-29
- September 2011 (Issue #306) - A New Fright Night Falls by Samuel Zimmerman, pp. 31-33
Although Fangoria Magazine continues to be published, in recent years much of their coverage has been relegated to the web, including a scant amount of information about Fright Night 2: New Blood.
- August 27, 2013 FREE FANGORIA screenings of “FRIGHT NIGHT 2″ in NYC, Chicago and Austin!
- September 25, 2013 “FRIGHT NIGHT 2” director reveals his next film
- September 30, 2013 - Q&A: Jaime Murray on vamping out for “FRIGHT NIGHT 2: NEW BLOOD”