Deadly "brain bats" begin latching onto people's heads, so it's up to Peter Vincent and Charley Brewster to save the day.
- Written by James Van Hise
- Penciled by Lenin Delsol
- Inked by Nick Sigismondi
- Lettered by Kurt Hathaway
- Edited by Joan Weis
- Cover by Tony Caputo & Tony DeZuniga
- 3-D Conversions by Bob Staake
- To date, this is the final Fright Night comic book to be published.
- The script was written by James Van Hise, but the same goofs from The Dead Remember carried over to this reprint - it was credited to Joe Gentile and portions of Van Hise's dialogue were accidentally omitted.
- As in The Dead Remember, this issue ends with an unrelated 4-page story titled "Revenge of the Vengeful Avenger" by Earl Geier, which revolves around a man who's killed by his business associates and subsequently returns from the grave for revenge.
- All of the 3-D reprints included a 3-D centerfold featuring the original cover artwork - except this issue.