As Peter's trippy 1960s film debuts on TV, aliens wreak havoc at a local bar.
- Writer/Editor-in-Chief - Tony Caputo
- Penciller - Neil Vokes
- Inker - David Mowry
- Letterer - Dan Nakrosi
- Painter/Editor - Katherine Llewellyn
- Cover - Ken Call
- This is the first issue with art by Neil Vokes. Vokes was asked to pencil some issues of Speed Racer for NOW Comics and agreed with the proviso that he could also work on Fright Night, which he cites as a personal favorite film.
- Lynn is modeled after Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo.
- During Peter's hallucination, he sees Maria the Maschinenmensch from Fritz Lang's 1927 film Metropolis.